Beaver Meadows Resort Ranch
A great course.Both long and short.Elevation and open flat. Some tricky water shots over crystal clear mountain run-off.I've played most of Colorado's courses-and many in other states and this is one of Colorado's best.
Ridiculousy long and difficult. On top of this, there are multiple water hazards that are tricky to throw past/around. So, bring discs you don't mind losing, or lay-up for bogeys. $25 camping.
Courses Close By
- Sundance Trail Ranch Disc Golf Course, Red Feather Lakes CO US(1 vote)
- Golden Eagle Disc Golf Course at Buckhorn Canyon, Bellvue CO US(1 vote)
- Cache La Poudre Jr. High Disc Golf Course, Laporte CO US(2 votes)
- Spring Creek Disc Golf Course, Laramie WY US(3 votes)
- University of Wyoming, Laramie WY USNo votes yet
- Aggie Greens at Hughes Stadium, Ft. Collins CO US(1 vote)
- YMCA of the Rockies, Estes Park CO US(3 votes)
- Wellington West 9 Disc Golf, Wellington CO USNo votes yet
- Wellington East 9 Disc Golf, Wellington CO USNo votes yet
- Edora Park, Fort Collins CO US(5 votes)