Spring Creek Disc Golf Course
poorly maintained, poorly laid out, very poorly marked. Several baskets by a stream inviting you to lose a disc.
This course is not managed. The pads are hard to find due to 3 ft thistle.
Challenging course. Unique idea to have 18 tee boxes and 9 pins. Would take a long time if many people were playing at the same time. #1 is on the south side. There is a sign, practice pin, maps and a lost and found bag. The map is a must. The concrete tees are nice but a little hard to find. Never seen a lost and found before. The creek is a challange!
Due to new construction, only 7 holes are left, #1 and 9 are missing. I started on 3 and finished on 8. Decent course that you had better get a couple birdies on before #8. I estimate its length at between 650'-750'.
Courses Close By
- University of Wyoming, Laramie WY US
- Beaver Meadows Resort Ranch, Red Feather Lakes CO US
- Sundance Trail Ranch Disc Golf Course, Red Feather Lakes CO US
- Mylar Park Disc Golf Course, Cheyenne WY US
- Romero Park Disc Golf Course, Cheyenne WY US
- Dry Creek Parkway, Cheyenne WY US
- Golden Eagle Disc Golf Course at Buckhorn Canyon, Bellvue CO US
- Wellington West 9 Disc Golf, Wellington CO US
- Cache La Poudre Jr. High Disc Golf Course, Laporte CO US
- Wellington East 9 Disc Golf, Wellington CO US