Brand new cement tee pads on front nine, as well as huge limestone benches at each tee boxes. Fresh mulch at most holes, some tree maintenance also had been recently accomplished. No signage, so finding some of the course required help from locals. A few longer distance holes on the back nine, but overall a much improved course.
Poor signage and overall direction, overcrowded for unknown reasons. Good central location makes it appealing to most; however unless you're on foot, I'd find another course with regular maintenance.
Courses Close By
- Austin Ridge Bible Church, Austin TX US
- Bartholomew Park, Austin TX US
- MetCenter DGC, Austin TX US
- Searight Park, Austin TX US
- Circle C @ Slaughter Creek, Austin TX US
- Our Savior Lutheran Church, Austin TX US
- Wells Branch Park, Austin TX US
- North Town Disc Golf Park , Pflugerville TX US
- East Metro Park, Manor TX US
- Twin Parks Country Club - Park Hill, Dripping Springs TX US