Austin Ridge Bible Church
Okay, really 4.5 stars (or chain links or whatever the symbol is supposed to represent).
First we've had a lot of rain in the area and many courses are unplayable. Bible Ridge is in very good condition with only a couple of affected areas. Meanwhile Mary Moore Searight and Bartholemew are mudpits and Zilker had the parking lot blocked off as if they didn't want us playing there.
About halfway through the course we began to see some signage directing you to the next hole. The front nine had us wandering far and often looking for the next tee. Good tee boxes with large pads when we finally found them. The course is very technical with TIGHT fairways of 15' to 20' cedar and post oak running up, down and along hillsides with very little room for error. Some of the elevation changes are subtle but others such as 11a and 11b (the bonus holes), which go straight up and back down a hill are extreme and among the most unusual shots in town. The view from up top is quite impressive as well. There is water but not much except on 18. Pars are reasonable from blue tees if you stay in the fairway. New players might not find much love for the game here as the roughs are brutal, and everywhere.
Coming west on Bee Caves road from Austin turn right on Cuernavaca and go to the second small turn in on the right after the main church lot. Park against the dam.
Courses Close By
- Zilker Park, Austin TX US(2 votes)
- Clint Small Middle School, Austin TX USNo votes yet
- Promise Land West Disc Golf Course, Austin TX USNo votes yet
- Circle C Ranch on Slaughter Creek, Austin TX US(2 votes)
- Roy G. Guerrero, Austin TX USNo votes yet
- Bartholomew Park, Austin TX US(1 vote)
- Searight Park, Austin TX US(2 votes)
- MetCenter Disc Golf Course, Austin TX USNo votes yet
- Hill Country Bible Church, Austin TX USNo votes yet
- Cedar Park Middle School Disc Golf Course , Cedar Park TX USNo votes yet