Wilbur Young Park
Challenges include tight dog legs, tunnel shots, lakes and long drives. League play - Weds 6 pm.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 6,105ft
Alternate Length: 4,708ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 9 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: John Theiss
From the West; I-70 E, exit 21 then right on Adams Dairy Parkway, then left towards Blue Springs South HS. After school entrance, immediate left and stay left. Go past volleyball courts then veer right and wind back to 1st tee behind the ball fields.
First Tee: (
This course has no photos.
by Chainshaker1 on Jun 4, 2011 at 11:54pm
Awesome course.My first impression was that this course would be easy...wrong...great technical course. Tight fairways, difficult basket locations. This was a great course to end the day with when playing KC.
Courses Close By
- Legacy Park, Lee's Summit MO US(2 votes)
- William Yates Sprint Disc Golf Course, Independence MO US(2 votes)
- Lake Shore Disc Golf Course, Pleasant Hill MO US(1 vote)
- Coyote Crossing Disc Golf Park, Odessa MO USNo votes yet
- Blue Valley Park, Kansas City MO US(1 vote)
- Blue Valley Short Course, Kansas City MO USNo votes yet
- Swope Park, Kansas City MO US(1 vote)
- Bad Rock Creek Disc Golf Course, Liberty MO USNo votes yet
- Hidden Valley Park, Kansas City MO USNo votes yet
- Kessler Park (Cliff Drive), Kansas City MO US(1 vote)