Challenges include tight dog legs, tunnel shots, lakes and long drives. League play - Weds 6 pm.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 6,105ft
Alternate Length: 4,708ft
Course Designer: John Theiss
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 9 | Over 400ft: 3
From the West; I-70 E, exit 21 then right on Adams Dairy Parkway, then left towards Blue Springs South HS. After school entrance, immediate left and stay left. Go past volleyball courts then veer right and wind back to 1st tee behind the ball fields.
First Tee: (
This course has no photos.
by Chainshaker1 on Jun 4, 2011 at 11:54pm
Awesome course.My first impression was that this course would be easy...wrong...great technical course. Tight fairways, difficult basket locations. This was a great course to end the day with when playing KC.
Courses Close By
- Legacy Park, Lee's Summit MO US
- William Yates Sprint Disc Golf Course, Independence MO US
- Lake Shore Disc Golf Course, Pleasant Hill MO US
- Blue Valley Park, Kansas City MO US
- Blue Valley Short Course, Kansas City MO US
- Swope Park, Kansas City MO US
- Kessler Park (Cliff Drive), Kansas City MO US
- Rosedale Park (Top), Kansas City KS US
- Rosedale Park (Down Under), Kansas City KS US
- Water Works Park, Kansas City MO US