Wolf Pen Creek
Good mix of medium and short length holes. Scenic.
Golf comes second or third to events at the park. Half the course is gone now due to construction, and it's doubtful that it will be replaced after. Awful water hazard with a steep creek to eat discs.
Ought to remove Wolf Pen DGC and replace it with a long wooded/technical course that is desperately needed in the area.
This course was scenic and was not designed with just the long drivers in mind. Some of the holes rewarded accuracy more than distance and it made for an enjoyable round of disc golf.
Courses Close By
- Oaks Park, College Station TX US
- Lemon Tree Park, College Station TX US
- Research Park, College Station TX US
- Southern Oaks Park, College Station TX US
- Austins Colony, Bryan TX US
- Bohnam Park, Bryan TX US
- Buckshot's Disc Golf Course, Anderson TX US
- Hohlt Park, Brenham TX US
- Snow Farm, Burton TX US
- Little Egypt Disc Golf Course at John Burge, Conroe TX US