Winton Woods (Hamilton County)
Nice short technical course great for beginners just starting out and for advanced players to work on their short game. Old course in comparison with others in town and possible redesigning is in the works to remedy its age and safety issues. Park department has been removing invasive species like honeysuckle and vines for the past few years which has made play and the rough much easier. Despite its age and those concerns it is a very fun course to throw and ace's are frequent and if you can throw accurately up to 300' every hole is a possible ace run. I personally have actually aced every hole over the 20 some years of play here. Was 1 of 3 local courses that Steady Ed Headrick helped design.
The course is tight and a great place to work on your short game.
Short course with some woods, well marked. Good beginners course with multiple ace opportunities. Course traffic is heavy most of the time, need a reasonably priced Hamilton County Park sticker. The sticker is good for playing a few other courses in the County Park system. Yearly for a cost of $5.00.
Courses Close By
- William Harbin Park, Fairfield OH US
- Mt. Airy Forest, Cincinnati OH US
- Surge Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH US
- Burnet Woods (Univ. of Cincinnati), Cincinnati OH US
- Heritage Park, Cincinnati OH US
- Highland Hills Park, Fort Thomas KY US
- Embshoff Woods, Cincinnati OH US
- Miami Whitewater Forest, Harrison OH US
- Mason Sports Park Disc Golf Course, Mason OH US
- Monroe Community Park, Monroe OH US