William Harbin Park
Open course with mowed fairways. Lots of elevation changes and wind. Righty and lefty holes. Both up and down hill.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 5,650ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 2
I-75; take I-275 west to Mt. Healthy exit, right on Pleasant Ave. (US 127), 2 miles to left on Hunter Rd., 1 mile to entrance. Left after Welcome sign, drive to end, park in upper right lot.
First Tee: (
by hipster on Dec 7, 2009 at 11:37pm
Challenging course with elevation changes. Variety of shots, mostly open with some trees coming into play on some holes. One hole over 725 ft. Park closes at dark.
Courses Close By
- Heritage Park, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Winton Woods (Hamilton County), Cincinnati OH US(4 votes)
- Miami Whitewater Forest, Harrison OH US(1 vote)
- Mt. Airy Forest, Cincinnati OH US(3 votes)
- St. Bernard Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Surge Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Cabin Creek, Hamilton OH US(2 votes)
- Burnet Woods (Univ. of Cincinnati), Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Monroe Community Park, Monroe OH US(1 vote)
- Miami University, Oxford OH USNo votes yet