William Harbin Park
Great rolling hills and mostly open shots with brush and trees in excellent position to challenge players in a variety of ways.
Challenging course with elevation changes. Variety of shots, mostly open with some trees coming into play on some holes. One hole over 725 ft. Park closes at dark.
Courses Close By
- Heritage Park, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Winton Woods (Hamilton County), Cincinnati OH US(4 votes)
- Millikin Mile, Hamilton OH USNo votes yet
- Fairfield Township Disc Golf Course, Hamilton OH US(1 vote)
- Reserves Park Disc Golf Course, Liberty Township OH USNo votes yet
- Gardner Park, Lockland OH USNo votes yet
- Miami Whitewater Forest, Harrison OH US(1 vote)
- Mt. Airy Forest, Cincinnati OH US(3 votes)
- St. Bernard Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Surge Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet