This course is ok not bad except that there is always people hanging out in the way ,clueless. Early mornings would be good.Forget weekends.
This course is a real fun course to play at night. A few of the tees have no markers, so you just make up your own. You should be aware of late night creepers and sprinklers around 11pm.
Went for a night session here at around 8pm with a few buds. Did not experience a congestion problem at all. Did however, see some thugish looking fellows that were super sketchy.
Pros:Lighted! This place is awesome for some night time action. Course provided some sweet obstacles (e.g., trees, buildings etc). Each tee had a mini map of where to drive, which made it easy to find chains. Lights stay on late (we left around 11:30pm and they were still on).
Cons: restraining line is not easily seen or non existent. Sketchy people in the late night. The mini maps do not reflect a true distance between tee box and chains.
If you are going on a night session, I would bring a flashlight. Having my flashlight helped out huuge.
It's kinda fun to play through a little park with trees. But there's too many pedestrians and no tee signs.
Courses Close By
- La Mirada Regional Park - Lake 18, La Mirada CA US
- El Dorado Park Disc Golf Course, Long Beach CA US
- La Mirada Regional Park - Back 18, La Mirada CA US
- Liberty Park, Cerritos CA US
- Huntington Beach Central Park, Huntington Beach CA US
- Frontier Park , Tustin CA US
- Private Anderson Park, Carson CA US
- Mills Park, Carson CA US
- Whittier Narrows Park, South El Monte CA US
- Deerfield Park 9, Irvine CA US