This is by far the smallest & shortest course I've come across. Haven't been here in a few years. Too easy. Can get very boring. But good for practicing precision (not long) throws. Clean course, nice area. Gets a three.
This is by far the Easiest coarse ive ever played. I got mostly pars and birdies with the occasional "out of bounds". I really like this coarse. Its more of a practice coarse or an ace race coarse. The tees are small, and there are some make shift tees that people spray painted to add to the coarse, and the signs all have the same picture, but there easy to figure out. And it's more like a 3,1/2. Great coarse to bring begginers to. I will definatley be back!
This course is an easy 9 hole that would be great for beginners or to practice short throws.The down side is that in the evening there can be mosquitos.Dont go when it has rained either, it can get soggy.
Courses Close By
- El Dorado Park Disc Golf Course, Long Beach CA US(8 votes)
- Twila-Reid Park, Anaheim CA US(4 votes)
- La Mirada Regional Park - Lake 18, La Mirada CA US(13 votes)
- La Mirada Regional Park - Back 18, La Mirada CA US(1 vote)
- Private Anderson Park, Carson CA US(2 votes)
- Mills Park, Carson CA US(3 votes)
- Huntington Beach Central Park, Huntington Beach CA US(8 votes)
- Whittier Narrows Park, South El Monte CA US(6 votes)
- Polliwog Park Disc Golf Course, Manhattan Beach CA US(4 votes)
- Chavez Ridge Disc Golf Course at Elysian, Los Angeles CA US(11 votes)