Tahoe Vista Regional DGC
This is my local/home course and I love it. The course was designed by Kevin McDermott. It plays very long at times.
Sweet course!!! Fun shots through woods mixed with some longer more open holes. Hole #16 is one of the best coolest downhill shots ever! The only reason I didn't give it a 5 rating is because of the manzanita. It only comes into effect on a few holes but if you get in it it's very hard to find your disc!
Courses Close By
- North Tahoe Lions Club DGC, Incline Village NV US
- Truckee River Regional Park, Truckee CA US
- Squaw Valley DGC at High Camp, Olympic Valley CA US
- Zephyr Cove Park, Zephyr Cove NV US
- Reno Adventure Park - Green, Reno NV US
- Reno Adventure Park - Red, Reno NV US
- Bijou Community Park, South Lake Tahoe CA US
- The Ranch @ Rancho San Rafael, Reno NV US
- Dayton DGC, Dayton NV US
- Turtle Rock Park Disc Golf, Markleeville CA US