Zephyr Cove Park
No idea what to expect with this fantastic course. Every hole is fantastic and different. Elevation is all over the place and really makes the course. Made my way around the course pretty well for the first time with just my dad and I who had never played the course before. Recommend this course to "good" players.
Loved this course! The week before I played it they took out all the manzanita so that was sweet having just played Lake of the Sky. Challenging uphill shots and fun downhill shots around mature trees. All the courses around Lake Tahoe are outstanding!!!
I love this course! It plays along the mountain side, on the shores of South Lake Tahoe. Lots of Elevation changes, lots of forest, and lots of Lake Tahoe Scenery. The front nine climb is well worth the back nine down. The Manzanita bushes do make it a little difficult to maneuver around some holes of the course, while adding a unique difficulty, along with the huge rocks and Mountainous terrain. Keep an eye out for where your disc lands to speed your round here.
plays 2+hrs. Bring water and pack trash.
Courses Close By
- Bijou Community Park, South Lake Tahoe CA US(4 votes)
- North Tahoe Lions Club Disc Golf Course, Incline Village NV USNo votes yet
- Tahoe Vista Regional Disc Golf Course, Tahoe Vista CA US(2 votes)
- Turtle Rock Park Disc Golf, Markleeville CA US(2 votes)
- Squaw Valley Disc Golf Course at High Camp, Olympic Valley CA USNo votes yet
- Kirkwood Mountain Resort, Kirkwood CA US(2 votes)
- Truckee River Regional Park, Truckee CA US(2 votes)
- Sierra College Truckee, Truckee CA USNo votes yet
- Dayton Disc Golf Course, Dayton NV USNo votes yet
- Reno Adventure Park - Red, Reno NV US(1 vote)