No votes yet
A variety of length and a good mix of terrain. It plays through dense juniper (trimmed around tees and targets, but can be thick in areas). Bright yellow Tones and two sets of well-manicured natural tees. Sundance Meadows is a member owned RV ranch and retreat. Horse riding, swimming, miniature golf, hiking, canoeing, etc. The ranch offers RV sites, bunkhouses and other amenities for the weary traveler. Day use fee = $5 for non-members.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Tone
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,420ft
Alternate Length: 2,833ft
Course Designer: Disc Ventures, LLC
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
27th to Rickard Rd. Follow Rickard Rd. 1 mile to a right on Arnold Market Rd, 4 miles to entrance to Sundance Meadows (drive slow!). Park at main entrance and go inside to register ($5) prior to playing.
First Tee: (
Contact Phone #1: (541) 389-7003
Contact Name: Sundance Meadows
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sundance Meadows ? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Pine Nursery, Bend OR US
- Central Oregon Community College, Bend OR US
- Seventh Mountain Resort, Bend OR US
- Seventh Mountain Resort , Bend OR US
- Dry Canyon Disc Golf Course, Redmond OR US
- Mt. Bachelor Alpine DGC, Bend OR US
- Hyzer Pines, Sisters OR US
- Black Butte Ranch, Sisters OR US
- Juniper Hills DGC, Madras OR US
- Willamette Pass Alpine DGC, Cresent Lake OR US