No votes yet
A variety of length and a good mix of terrain. It plays through dense juniper (trimmed around tees and targets, but can be thick in areas). Bright yellow Tones and two sets of well-manicured natural tees. Sundance Meadows is a member owned RV ranch and retreat. Horse riding, swimming, miniature golf, hiking, canoeing, etc. The ranch offers RV sites, bunkhouses and other amenities for the weary traveler. Day use fee = $5 for non-members.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Tone
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,420ft
Alternate Length: 2,833ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Disc Ventures, LLC
27th to Rickard Rd. Follow Rickard Rd. 1 mile to a right on Arnold Market Rd, 4 miles to entrance to Sundance Meadows (drive slow!). Park at main entrance and go inside to register ($5) prior to playing.
First Tee: (
Email: Sundance Meadows
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sundance Meadows ? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Pine Nursery, Bend OR US(1 vote)
- Seventh Mountain Resort, Bend OR USNo votes yet
- Dry Canyon Disc Golf Course, Redmond OR USNo votes yet
- Mt. Bachelor Alpine Disc Golf Course, Bend OR USNo votes yet
- Hyzer Pines, Sisters OR US(1 vote)
- Coyotes Den, Crooked River Ranch OR USNo votes yet
- Black Butte Ranch, Sisters OR USNo votes yet
- Juniper Hills Disc Golf Course, Madras OR US(2 votes)
- Willamette Pass Alpine Disc Golf Course, Crescent Lake OR USNo votes yet
- Camp Tadmor, Lebanon OR USNo votes yet