Steeplechase Park Disc Golf Course
Whoa... Watch out for the water!
Well marked. Hole 1 is slightly east of the football field, and the 18 holes do a figure-8 pattern from there. The small amount of water on this course is deceptively deep and murky. Poison ivy is all around the creeks. Fun par 3's and annoying par 4's, with a par 5/4 on hole 3 that will challenge you if you can't throw over 300'. Holes 16 and 17 are long with well-placed water to steal your disks. I aced hole 13 on a mulligan re-drive and nearly aced hole 18 thanks to some tree love. Overall decent course and worth a play at least once if you are in the Austin area.
Courses Close By
- Flying Armadillo Disc Golf Club - Gold Mini Course, San Marcos TX US(3 votes)
- Hillside Ranch, San Marcos TX USNo votes yet
- TxState Campus West Park, San Marcos TX USNo votes yet
- Pecan Park Disc Golf Island, San Marcos TX USNo votes yet
- Searight Park, Austin TX US(2 votes)
- Lockhart City Park, Lockhart TX USNo votes yet
- Circle C Ranch on Slaughter Creek, Austin TX US(2 votes)
- Twin Parks Country Club - Park Hill, Dripping Springs TX USNo votes yet
- Twin Parks Country Club - Parkshire, Dripping Springs TX USNo votes yet
- MetCenter Disc Golf Course, Austin TX USNo votes yet