Pecan Park Disc Golf Island
No votes yet
Beautiful campground in a pecan grove. Plays on an actual island along the blue waters of the San Marcos River. Short and mostly wooded. Great for beginners or putter challenges. Open to public and registered guests.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 1,900ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-35; exit 205. Go east on Hwy 80. One mile past Blanco River Overpass, turn right on CR 101 then immediately left on CR 102, 0.5 mile to a right at Pecan Park sign. Check-in, discs and scorecards at the office.
First Tee: (
Email: David Rowley
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Pecan Park Disc Golf Island? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- University Heights Disc Golf Course, San Marcos TX USNo votes yet
- Hillside Ranch, San Marcos TX USNo votes yet
- TxState Campus West Park, San Marcos TX USNo votes yet
- Flying Armadillo Disc Golf Club - Big Course, San Marcos TX USNo votes yet
- Flying Armadillo Disc Golf Club - Gold Mini Course, San Marcos TX US(3 votes)
- Steeplechase Park Disc Golf Course, Kyle TX US(3 votes)
- Lockhart City Park, Lockhart TX USNo votes yet
- Jellystone Park, Canyon Lake TX USNo votes yet
- Prince Solms Park, New Braunfels TX US(3 votes)
- Texas Lutheran University, Seguin TX USNo votes yet