Gets a star for being in Stanley, Idaho. Excellent views, clean air. Feels great to be there.
The course is extremely poorly marked, hard to tell where ANY of the tee boxes are, its kind of a choose-your-own adventure situation. The course is pretty long, but otherwise not very challenging.
Courses Close By
- Bogus Basin Pioneer, Boise ID US
- Tamarack Resort, Donnelly ID US
- Lydle Gulch , Boise ID US
- Sandy Point State Park, Boise ID US
- City of McCall Disc Golf Course & Nature Area, McCall ID US
- Columbia Village Disc Golf Course, Boise ID US
- Ann Morrison Park Southeast, Boise ID US
- Quaker Hill Disc Golf Course, McCall ID US
- HP East Park, Boise ID US
- Eagle Island State Park, Eagle ID US