No votes yet
Two courses above Lucky Peak Dam. The gold course is the upper course and the most challenging. It has one tree but you will struggle to make par. Elevation changes and wind in the canyon. The lower Blue course is more forgiving and shorter with a small creek.
# Holes: 20
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Brick
Elevation: All Hilly
Course Length: 7,200ft
Course Designer: Gerry Eismann / Dan Phelps
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 6
I-84, exit Hwy 21 north. Stay on Hwy 21 for 10 miles - to the Lucky Peak Dam. Go up the hill to the top of dam, at the top take the only right across the dam. Go about 1 mile to parking lot and restroom on right. Both courses start just off parking lot.
Email: Gerry Eismann
Contact Phone #1: 208-866-0401
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lydle Gulch ? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Sandy Point State Park, Boise ID US
- Columbia Village Disc Golf Course, Boise ID US
- Ann Morrison Park Southeast, Boise ID US
- HP East Park, Boise ID US
- Bogus Basin Pioneer, Boise ID US
- Eagle Island State Park, Eagle ID US
- Osborne Park Disc Golf Course, Nampa ID US
- West Park, Nampa ID US
- Optimist Park, Mountain Home ID US
- New Plymouth Disc Golf Course, New Plymouth ID US