No votes yet
Small, short course with big trees and a pond on #7. A nature trail, playground, picnic and fishing areas.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 1,850ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-185; exit 1A (Hwy 27-280-520 SE) left 0.7 mile to a right on Custer Rd., through security gate 3 miles to a left on Ft. Benning Blvd (0.6 mile) which becomes Sigerfoos at Upatoi bridge. 1st right beyond bridge @ 10th Mountain Rd., 0.3 mile on left. Go to Fort Benning’s visitor center on the I-185 base entrance to obtain a visitor pass before trying to enter the base.
Parking Lot: (
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Russ Pond? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Flatrock Park, Columbus GA US
- Sumter County Parks and Rec - 19th Green, Americus GA US
- Georgia SouthWestern Disc Golf Course, Americus GA US
- GA Veterans State Park, Cordele GA US
- Darton State College, Albany GA US
- Auburn University Montgomery (AUM), Montgomery AL US
- Joshua W. Franklin Disc Golf Course, Albany GA US
- J. Frank Rozar Park, Perry GA US
- Village Green, Peachtree City GA US
- Claystone Park, Macon GA US