Pioneer Park Disc Golf Course
This is a fun course. The first few holes are in a popular City Park and playing during summer weekends is problematic. #8 requires going over an irrigation disc onto a hidden green. Most of the back nine is real tight, through some nasty thorn trees, so watch your step. It can get awfully hot here during the dog days of summer.
Front 9 is long and challenging. You need to cross a water drainage ravine on 2 holes. After hole 8, follow the walking path to #9, hidden up a small hil thru the trees. Back 9 is fairly new and offers more tight accuracy shots.
Courses Close By
- Watrous Disc Golf, Brush CO US
- Deer Run Park Disc Golf Course, Sidney NE US
- Optimist Disc Golf Course, Fort Morgan CO US
- University of N. Colorado, Greeley CO US
- Epple Park, Greeley CO US
- Pioneer Park Disc Golf Course, Evans CO US
- The Outback Disc Golf Course, Greeley CO US
- Dry Creek Parkway, Cheyenne WY US
- Ogallala Optimist Course, Ogallala NE US
- Riverside Park, Scottsbluff NE US