No votes yet
Unique - short, with tight woods, creek, and rolling hills around a bowl and plateau.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 12
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Gravel
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 2,927ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: James Anderegg Jr.
Hwy 54 or 42 into downtown. At the beach, take Cty S north along the beach, over the bridge, to a left on gravel road across from cemetery.
First Tee: (
Email: Jim Anderegg
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Peterson Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Winter Park, Kewaunee WI US(4 votes)
- Sunset Park, Sturgeon Bay WI USNo votes yet
- Sugar Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Gardner WI US(1 vote)
- UW - Green Bay, Green Bay WI US(1 vote)
- Triangle Sports Area, Green Bay WI US(2 votes)
- Mikel Wittkopf Memorial Disc Golf Course, Oconto WI USNo votes yet
- Perkins Park, Green Bay WI US(2 votes)
- Dier Straits, Allouez WI USNo votes yet
- Shu Pond, Oconto WI USNo votes yet
- Legion Park, De Pere WI USNo votes yet