Besy course withing 100 miles of green bay. This course is awsome and has so many different obsticals. Each hole has its own special name. ex. "The Coradore" The "Jeezez H" the names say it all. A must play for everyone. THIS COURSE IS AWSOME!!!
after i played this course i had to pinch myself about 1000 times because i was convinced i was dreaming. worth a special trip. awesome course. hands down best ive ever played. played the full 27 then ran back thru for 18 more. been dreaming about going back since. on a ski hill so bring ur hikin boots and in a forrest so bring ur bug spray!
tees r dirt
AMAZING Course! Superb variety on all 27 holes, not one throw-away! Uphill, downhill, acrosshill, 200' x 7' wide corridors, 780' long open rippers with OB aplenty, across a pond, along and across a creek on 5 holes, super risky greens with precarious basket placements on sharp elevation changes, all mostly under a dense wooded canopy. The course has 4 (or more) distinct personalities - ski hill play, open manicured lawn fairways, creek valley, dense pines, and unique washout ravines under hardwood canopies. Come on out and lose yourself here in the quiet, peaceful, and amazingly beautiful park. This is a destination course!
This course is awesome. The short tees are a lot of fun and the long tees will challenge anyone. A must play for all skill levels. Gotta love hole 15: 715 ft. and aceable.
Courses Close By
- Peterson Park, Algoma WI USNo votes yet
- UW - Green Bay, Green Bay WI USNo votes yet
- Triangle Sports Area, Green Bay WI US(1 vote)
- Picnic Hill Park, Two Rivers WI USNo votes yet
- Dier Straits, Allouez WI USNo votes yet
- Sugar Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Gardner WI US(1 vote)
- Indian Creek Park, Manitowoc WI US(1 vote)
- Legion Park, De Pere WI USNo votes yet
- Perkins Park, Green Bay WI US(2 votes)
- Pamperin Park, Howard WI US(2 votes)