Parma Disc Golf Course
Great course with many challenges. All tees are concrete, and the park itself is very nice. There are good signs at each tee, but bring the map if you've not played there before. There are a number of holes with signs directing to the next tee, but not all of them have one. Most holes are through the woods and require very good aim in order to save par. Definitely worth the drive if you are in the Rochester area. Take a look at Parma DGC for a video play-through of the entire course.
Great mix of challenges and hole layout in a beautiful park-like setting. Too much litter!
Courses Close By
- Sawyer Park Disc Golf Course, Rochester NY US
- Basil Marella Park, Rochester (Greece) NY US
- The Woodlands Disc Golf Course at Gates Town Park, Rochester NY US
- Sweden Town Park Disc Golf Course, Rochester (Brockport) NY US
- Churchville Park DG Course, Rochester (Churchville) NY US
- Baker Farm, Rochester (Chili) NY US
- Monroe Community College Disc Golf Course, Rochester (Henrietta) NY US
- Ellison Park, Rochester NY US
- Shore Winds - White Course, Waterport NY US
- Shore Winds - Blue Course, Waterport NY US