North Midway Park
Pros: Overall its a pretty fun and easy course. Great course to take beginners to and teach them the game of Disc Golf.
Cons: No Tee Pads, No Tee Signs, and since it is a down and back, if there are others playing, you can kinda get in each others way on hole #2 and #7(baskets close to each other).
Other Thoughts: I would recommend at least giving this one a try, what would it hurt?
Courses Close By
- Interlocken (East Park), Broomfield CO US(1 vote)
- Westminster Disc Golf Course, Westminster CO US(3 votes)
- Superior Rock Creek, Superior CO USNo votes yet
- Louisville Meadows, Louisville CO USNo votes yet
- Waneka Lake Disc Golf Course, Lafayette CO USNo votes yet
- Camenisch Park - Badlands, Federal Heights CO US(4 votes)
- Camenisch Park - The Hylands, Denver CO USNo votes yet
- Johnny Roberts Disc Golf Course, Arvada CO US(8 votes)
- Springvale Park Disc Golf, Thornton CO USNo votes yet
- Harlow Platts Park, Boulder (South Boulder) CO US(3 votes)