North Midway Park
Pros: Overall its a pretty fun and easy course. Great course to take beginners to and teach them the game of Disc Golf.
Cons: No Tee Pads, No Tee Signs, and since it is a down and back, if there are others playing, you can kinda get in each others way on hole #2 and #7(baskets close to each other).
Other Thoughts: I would recommend at least giving this one a try, what would it hurt?
Courses Close By
- Interlocken (East Park), Broomfield CO US
- Westminster Disc Golf Course, Westminster CO US
- Badlands DG Course at Camenisch Park, Federal Heights CO US
- Johnny Roberts Disc Golf Course, Arvada CO US
- Springvale Park Disc Golf, Thornton CO US
- Red Rocks College Disc Golf Course, Arvada CO US
- Harlow Platts Park, Boulder (South Boulder) CO US
- Bird's Nest Disc Park, Arvada CO US
- Valmont Disc Park, Boulder CO US
- Globeville Landing, Denver CO US