This course really disappointed me. It is only 9 holes not 18 and none of the holes are marked. The course doesn't say which way the next tee is so playing it for the first time made it very difficult. The fairways were either rocks laid as a path or they weren;t even mowed and someone couldn't tell where there disc went. I would not recommend anyone to play here unless you wanna constantly search for your disc.
This course is no longer a great course and I cannot recommend it. It is no longer 18 baskets, but 9 baskets. The course layout has dramatically changed for the worse. There are no longer water holes or holes along the river. There are no tee or basket numbers so anyone who has not played this course will be lost. Very disappointing changes to a course that was once worth traveling to.
I am usually highly annoyed when a course lacks tee signs or anything resembling directions to get around. However that was about the only thing I didn't like about this course. There were so many unique and precise shots that needed to be made to score well. Also a nice view of lake superior. Get some sign and touch ups and I think this course could be a 5.
This is a fun course! Worth taking the time to play for sure! Great views of the water. Short and some technical spots. There is a water hazard on holes #11 and #12 that makes for some touchy approach shots. Print a map or ask a local, tricky to figure out lay of the course on your first try. There are 2 different tees pads for almost every hole. Negative sides of the course are it is filled with Trash. Pack it in Pack it out! Also some tees need rebuilding.
A true Gem in Northern Minnesota! 18 holes of Disc Golf Bliss! Every hole is original in its layout. Lots of elevation changes and beautiful scenery! Holes #9 and #10 play over the dreaded "Lake Inferior." Newcomers might get mixed up with finding the next Tee sometimes, but the citizens of this usually crowded course will point you in the right direction. Sometimes the parking lot is used for Motorcycle lessons. If that's the case, the last hole is one of the most interesting climaxes to any course in the Northern Hemisphere.
Courses Close By
- Lincoln Park Disc Golf Course, Duluth MN USNo votes yet
- College of St. Scholastica, Duluth MN USNo votes yet
- University of Minnesota - Duluth Disc Golf Course, Duluth MN USNo votes yet
- Spirit Mountain Disc Golf, Duluth MN USNo votes yet
- Morgan Park Middle School, Duluth MN USNo votes yet
- Mont du Lac - White Cedar, Superior WI US(1 vote)
- Mont du Lac - Ace Run, Superior WI US(1 vote)
- Mont du Lac - Eagles Peak, Superior WI US(1 vote)
- Carlton Disc Golf Sanctuary, Carlton MN US(1 vote)
- Cove Point Disc Golf Course, Beaver Bay MN USNo votes yet