No votes yet
Varied terrain includes ice, snow, drifts, heavy equipment and high winds. From #5, hook a left and throw further up into yard (opposite road to Scott Base). #9 is near entrance to greenhouse.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 2,200ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
From Christchurch New Zealand, hop on a military flight down to "The Ice" - McMurdo Station Antarctica.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at McMurdo Flights? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bethunes Gully, Dunedin NZNo votes yet
- Queenstown Gardens, Queenstown OTA NZNo votes yet
- Tucker Beach Disc Golf Course, Queenstown NZNo votes yet
- Lismore Park, Wanaka NZNo votes yet
- Eely Point, Wanaka NZNo votes yet
- Jellie Park Disc Golf Course, Christchurch, Canterbury NZNo votes yet
- Isel Park, Stoke NZNo votes yet
- Harcourt Park, Upper Hutt, Wellington NZNo votes yet
- Fairfield Park, Nelson NZNo votes yet
- Alfred Cox Park Disc Golf Course, Gisborne NZNo votes yet