No votes yet
Varied terrain includes ice, snow, drifts, heavy equipment and high winds. From #5, hook a left and throw further up into yard (opposite road to Scott Base). #9 is near entrance to greenhouse.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 2,200ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
From Christchurch New Zealand, hop on a military flight down to "The Ice" - McMurdo Station Antarctica.
First Tee: (
Contact Name: Joe
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at McMurdo Flights? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bethunes Gully, Dunedin NZ
- Queenstown Gardens, Queenstown OTA NZ
- Tucker Beach Disc Golf, Queenstown NZ
- Lismore Park, Wanaka NZ
- Eely Point, Wanaka NZ
- Jellie Park, Christchurch, Canterbury NZ
- Isel Park, Stoke NZ
- Harcourt Park, Upper Hutt, Wellington NZ
- Fairfield Park, Nelson NZ
- Alfred Cox Park Disc Golf Course, Gisborne NZ