Great starter course. Most holes are short, a few are drivable, the sixth hole is by far the longest but cuts across the open field with no trees in the way. A few holes have trees that are in the way, the ninth off the top of my head. Although there are no signs each hole is marked on the basket and you just tee off from the end of the last hole starting at the ninth. I played backwards for 18. I would rate it higher but it is very easy and the tee box is not marked at all
I found this course while looking at houses. Being the only person I have seen playing here in last 6 months, it feels like a private course.
Its a small neighborhood park with holes along the park perimeter.
Course path has a lot of zig zags, back and forth.
Full of short and medium runs. Hole 6 is the longest drive.
There is no parking lot.
Courses Close By
- Mesquite Grove Disc Golf Course, Chandler AZ US(3 votes)
- Queen Creek Disc Golf, Queen Creek AZ USNo votes yet
- Paseo Vista Recreation Area, Chandler AZ US(5 votes)
- Freestone Park, Gilbert AZ USNo votes yet
- Emerald Park, Mesa AZ US(3 votes)
- Greens Park Disc Golf Course, San Tan Valley AZ USNo votes yet
- Fiesta Lakes Disc Golf Course, Mesa AZ US(1 vote)
- Red Mountain - North, Mesa, AZ US(1 vote)
- Red Mountain - South, Mesa AZ US(1 vote)
- Tortosa Disc Golf Course, Maricopa AZ USNo votes yet