PROS: beautiful setting, brand new yellow banded innova disccatcher targets, club made improvements to make it easy to find your way around, one hole over 400'.
CONS: First course in Port Angeles, so watch out & yield for people who will wander in your way. Also the weather can be rainy. Also small grocery next to course cash only.
Courses Close By
- Elevation Disc Golf Course, Sequim WA US
- HJ Carroll Park, Chimacum WA US
- Fort Nugent Park Disc Golf, Oak Harbor WA US
- Fredericksen Wilderness Disc Golf Course, Poulsbo WA US
- Pender Island Disc Park, Pender Island BC CA
- The Bud Pell at Ross Farm, Silverdale WA US
- Kitsap County Fairgrounds, Bremerton WA US
- NAD Park, Bremerton WA US
- Hart Memorial Disc Golf Course (Mouat Park), Salt Spring Island BC CA
- Van Zee Park, Port Orchard WA US