AWESOME coarse...It is a fairly long trip, but worth it...Ponds, trees, homestead cabins, open, wooded, it doesn't lack any elements...Store for refreshments and DISCS !! Dog park; great for families/picnics.....
PROS: beautiful setting, brand new yellow banded innova disccatcher targets, club made improvements to make it easy to find your way around, one hole over 400'.
CONS: First course in Port Angeles, so watch out & yield for people who will wander in your way. Also the weather can be rainy. Also small grocery next to course cash only.
Courses Close By
- Elevation Disc Golf Course, Sequim WA USNo votes yet
- HJ Carroll Park, Chimacum WA USNo votes yet
- Roche Harbor Trails Disc Golf, Friday Harbor WA USNo votes yet
- Fort Nugent Park Disc Golf, Oak Harbor WA US(3 votes)
- Fredericksen Wilderness Disc Golf Course, Poulsbo WA US(5 votes)
- Golf Island Disc Park at Pender, Pender Island BC CA(1 vote)
- Thomson Park, Saturna BC CANo votes yet
- Rotary Park Disc Golf, Anacortes WA USNo votes yet
- Langes Ranch Park, Poulsbo WA USNo votes yet
- Hoodsport Hills, Hoodsport WA USNo votes yet