Kincaid Park DGC
One of the best courses I have ever played. Excellent use of trees to make things challenging but not brutally difficult. The park is very nice and the trails are very well maintained. The only negative things I have to say about the course are these:
1. A couple of tees are a bit difficult to find, but there are trails so you just have to find the right one.
2. If played later in the summer, the undergrowth off the fairway is much larger than at the start. I've lost a couple of discs because of this.
3. Moose. Be careful of moose.
Even with these, it is still a great course and definitely worth checking out.
Courses Close By
- Westchester Lagoon Park, Anchorage AK US
- Hanshew Middle School, Anchorage AK US
- APU Disc Golf, Anchorage AK US
- Service High School, Anchorage AK US
- Russian Jack Springs, Anchorage AK US
- Hilltop Ski Area, Anchorage AK US
- Gruening Middle School, Eagle River AK US
- Schroeder Park DGC, Eagle River AK US
- Peters Creek DGC, Chugiak AK US
- Mountain DGC at Alyeska Resort, Girdwood AK US