Kickapoo State Park
In terms of variety of geography this is one of the more interesting courses in the area. The downside is there are no chains, you are throwing at wooden posts. We weren't able to locate two of the tees due to lack of maintenance. But once we accepted things for the way they were, we still had fun with it
this course doesnt offer much. the baskets are 4x4 wooden posts.
This is a WIDE open course. Hole 1-4 is simple wide open. Hole 5 was a tight shot towards the end of the hole but still was a 2 shoot hole. Hole 6 is a blind hole Up a hill with not much room to get the disc up. I would say thats the toughest hole on this course. Hole 7 was the Longest. An 8 and 9 pretty simple wide open. I would call this course a Family course to get the kids interested but its also a course that you can take friends with that dont play that much and keep them wanting to play.
Courses Close By
- Covington City Park, Covington IN US(1 vote)
- Lohmann Park, Urbana IL US(5 votes)
- Ravine Park, Attica IN USNo votes yet
- Dodds Park DGC, Champaign IL US(1 vote)
- Brent Johnson Park, Mahomet IL US(1 vote)
- Rockville Lake Park, Rockville IN US(1 vote)
- Ross Hills Park, West Lafayette IN US(2 votes)
- Milligan Park Disc Golf Course, Crawfordsville IN US(1 vote)
- Sugar Creek Campground, Crawfordsville IN USNo votes yet
- Pickett Park Disc Golf Course at Purdue University, West Lafayette IN USNo votes yet