A nice course set in a nice clean park. My wife and I both enjoyed playing it.
Great course, well-maintained in a large city park. Good mix of short and long holes, good elevation changes.
Best course in Eastern Iowa. Water hazards on Hole 1&2. Nice clean park and trees for shade. Elevation shots keep it interesting, Ace and birdie holes are there to get. But hole 17 is a challenge to make par 800ft. plus. Enjoy !
Courses Close By
- Shaver Park, Cedar Rapids IA US(2 votes)
- Legion Park, Marion IA US(1 vote)
- Fay Clark Park, Hiawatha IA US(2 votes)
- Cornell College, Mount Vernon IA US(2 votes)
- Mt. Vernon Nature Park, Mt. Vernon IA USNo votes yet
- Sugar Bottom Rec. Area, Solon IA US(4 votes)
- Burr Oak Savannah, Shellsburg IA USNo votes yet
- Turkey Creek, Iowa City IA US(7 votes)
- Fross Park, Center Point IA US(1 vote)
- Peninsula Park Disc Golf Course, Iowa City IA US(3 votes)