Great course, well-maintained in a large city park. Good mix of short and long holes, good elevation changes.
Best course in Eastern Iowa. Water hazards on Hole 1&2. Nice clean park and trees for shade. Elevation shots keep it interesting, Ace and birdie holes are there to get. But hole 17 is a challenge to make par 800ft. plus. Enjoy !
Courses Close By
- College Community Schools Disc Golf Course, Cedar Rapids IA US
- Shaver Park, Cedar Rapids IA US
- Legion Park, Marion IA US
- Fay Clark Park, Hiawatha IA US
- Cornell College, Mount Vernon IA US
- Sugar Bottom Rec. Area, Solon IA US
- Burr Oak Savannah, Shellsburg IA US
- Turkey Creek, Iowa City IA US
- Fross Park, Center Point IA US
- Pinicon Ridge Park, Central City IA US