Harry Myers DGC
Super course. Great variety. The front 9 is so good that the back 9 lacks some variety in comparison.
This course still blows my mind every time I play it!!! Definitely the best course in the Dallas area. Very well kept with cement tee boxes. Such a wide variety of long and short holes, and wide variety of terrain. I never get tired of Harry Meyers. You will not regret playing here.
An outstanding course laid out in a very nice, well maintained multi-use city park. Alternate red & blue tee pads on most holes (4 or 5 holes Red & Blue share same tee pad) with very nice signage for each tee pad. Only one hole was missing a sign and a few have been lightly vandalized. The others, however, are outstanding – the best I’ve ever seen for a disc golf course.
The course has moderate elevation changes varying approximately 50’-60’ from high to low with several holes having ~30’ of elevation change. The last half of holes on the front 9 are very demanding technically with heavy foliage though most baskets have at least 20’-30’ of open area around them. Most other holes are more open with light foliage, but often play long. Also, a very good mix of holes that are righty vs lefty friendly.
GREAT COURSE!! Very challenging. John Houck designed a championship course.
Courses Close By
- The Cedars DGC @ Smith Park, Fate TX US
- Springfield Park, Rowlett TX US
- Porter Park DGC, Mesquite TX US
- DeBusk Park DGC, Mesquite TX US
- B. B. Owen Park, Dallas TX US
- Paschall Park, Mesquite TX US
- Bethany Lakes DGC, Allen TX US
- Shawnee Park, Plano TX US
- UT Dallas Alumni DGC, Richardson TX US
- Crawford Memorial Park, Dallas TX US