DeBusk Park Disc Golf Course
This is a very nice, well manicured 9 hole course. Concrete tee pads, but the signs are no longer on the poles as of July 2011. However the course is easy to follow with the exception of hole 3. Once you complete hole 2 and cross the walk bridge the third hole is located on top of the hill to the left of the pavilion. Easy to follow after that.
I like this course as it is mostly wide open, yet challenging because of the creek which in play on most holes. Nice elevation changes.
After completing the ninth hole, as you walk up the hill to the bridge, look back across creek to hole #1 basket. Tee off from behind the curb atop the hill to that #1 basket for an excellent 10th hole from elevation. My favorite "hole" on the course. Enjoy !
Courses Close By
- Paschall Park, Mesquite TX US
- Porter Park Disc Golf Course, Mesquite TX US
- Audubon Park , Garland TX US
- Crawford Memorial Park, Dallas TX US
- B. B. Owen Park, Dallas TX US
- Springfield Park, Rowlett TX US
- Harry Myers Disc Golf Course, Rockwall TX US
- UT Dallas Alumni Disc Golf Course, Richardson TX US
- Fritz Park, Irving TX US
- Shawnee Park, Plano TX US