This is my favorite disc golf course of all time and I've disced all over the country. It has a great mix of open shots, wooded shots, hyzers, anhyzers, long and short. The owner has actually set up a number of hybrid courses as well so you can play the first nine of Blueberry and the back nine of Granite from alt tee locations. It doesn't get much (if any) better than this.
Granite Ridge is my favorite course at Highbridge Hills. It is not as difficult as Gold, but more difficult than Woodland Greens and Blueberry Hill. There is a lot of variety in the layout, with enough challenges to keep anyone on their toes. There are plenty of birdie opportunities, too. Watch out for the water in a few spots. Make sure you grab a scorecard with a map on the back. I got confused in a few spots.
I highly recommend this course!
Courses Close By
- Highbridge Gold, High Bridge WI US
- Woodland Greens, High Bridge WI US
- Blueberry Hill, High Bridge WI US
- Chestnut Grove, High Bridge WI US
- Ashland School Playground, Ashland WI US
- Whitecap, Upson WI US
- Telemark Resort DGC, Cable WI US
- Fiddler's Creek Golf Center, Hayward WI US
- Sandy Point Resort Disc Golf, Lac Du Flambeau WI US
- Brandy Lake DGC, Woodruff WI US