Highbridge Hills - Granite Ridge
This is my favorite disc golf course of all time and I've disced all over the country. It has a great mix of open shots, wooded shots, hyzers, anhyzers, long and short. The owner has actually set up a number of hybrid courses as well so you can play the first nine of Blueberry and the back nine of Granite from alt tee locations. It doesn't get much (if any) better than this.
Granite Ridge is my favorite course at Highbridge Hills. It is not as difficult as Gold, but more difficult than Woodland Greens and Blueberry Hill. There is a lot of variety in the layout, with enough challenges to keep anyone on their toes. There are plenty of birdie opportunities, too. Watch out for the water in a few spots. Make sure you grab a scorecard with a map on the back. I got confused in a few spots.
I highly recommend this course!
Courses Close By
- Highbridge Hills - Highbridge Gold, Highbridge WI US(2 votes)
- Highbridge Hills - Woodland Greens, Highbridge WI USNo votes yet
- Highbridge Hills - Blueberry Hill, Highbridge WI USNo votes yet
- Highbridge Hills - The Bear, Highbridge WI USNo votes yet
- Highbridge Hills - Chestnut Grove, Highbridge WI USNo votes yet
- Marengo Valley Elementary School, Ashland WI USNo votes yet
- Ashland School Playground, Ashland WI USNo votes yet
- Whitecap, Upson WI USNo votes yet
- Telemark Resort Disc Golf Course, Cable WI US(3 votes)
- Mt. Zion at Gogebic Community College, Ironwood MI USNo votes yet