Good course. The water is the major challenge here. A TON of goose poop. Bring your disc retriever. fun overall course with a couple of long holes. Most are reachable with a driver and there are a few good mid-range holes.
Nice course, well maintained lawns. Bring some crappy discs for the water shots unless you are a pro.
fun course, very open. too much goose poop out there. wear shoes or you will have sandals full of goose poo. a few baskets are set up to make the ponds pretty dangerous. I lost a disc the first time I played it and watched other people lose at least 5 during my round - bring some old crummy discs you don't care about if possible.
This is a great course! I love all the challenges presented; the water, the trees, everything. I love playing this course.
Great course! I really enjoyed playing it even though I lost 2 disc to the ponds the first time.
Fun course, great tees and disc consuming ponds!
GREAT tees on this course. Whomever built them should be commended.
Courses Close By
- Village Greens Park, Greenwood Village CO US
- Green Valley Ranch Disc Golf Course, Denver CO US
- Globeville Landing, Denver CO US
- Colorado Heights University Disc Golf Course, Denver CO US
- David A. Lorenz DG Course, Littleton CO US
- Schaefer Disc Golf Course, Denver CO US
- Badlands DG Course at Camenisch Park, Federal Heights CO US
- Johnny Roberts Disc Golf Course, Arvada CO US
- ThunderRidge High School, Highlands Ranch CO US
- Red Rocks College Disc Golf Course, Arvada CO US