Green Valley Ranch Disc Golf Course
This is a fun course, well designed and easy to follow. We had some difficulty finding the 1st tee pad to start. We did not particularly like the "wilderness" section, due to mud and standing water. I understand the necessity of these 4 or 5 holes to complete the 18 hole course. We were surprised to be the only players on the course on a beautiful sunny fall Sunday afternoon.
A new course in northeast Denver, CO that provides a variety of hole types for all player levels. Strategic use of trees in basket placements makes you think about your line of approach. Most holes situated on perimeter of park away from playgrounds and picnic areas. Course maps and scorecards available at first tee box. Tee boxes are short in length @ 10-12 ft and are gravel. Only OB areas are the street curbs, tennis courts and basketball court. Hole #2 bends around the tennis courts and you are not allowed to throw over the courts for tennis player safety (1 shot penalty stroke if you do). Please follow this rule even if no tennis players are using the courts as it makes for a more challenging hole.
Courses Close By
- Expo Park, Aurora CO US(6 votes)
- Village Greens Park, Greenwood Village CO US(1 vote)
- Globeville Landing, Denver CO US(3 votes)
- Benedict Park, Brighton CO US(1 vote)
- Springvale Park Disc Golf, Thornton CO USNo votes yet
- Badlands DG Course at Camenisch Park, Federal Heights CO US(4 votes)
- Colorado Heights University Disc Golf Course, Denver CO USNo votes yet
- David A. Lorenz DG Course, Littleton CO US(3 votes)
- Johnny Roberts Disc Golf Course, Arvada CO US(6 votes)
- Westminster Disc Golf Course, Westminster CO US(3 votes)