Eagle Island State Park
I played the winter (south side) and summer (north) courses in mid-February. It was a little tough to follow the layout on the south course. I'm glad I printed a map ahead of time. The south course had a decent variety of shots and elevation change. Watch out for #7! A guy I was playing who overshot his drive and landed on the ice and had to take a scary walk on thin ice to get it back.
The north course was tough because the lake is never too far away. It was getting windier every minute I was there and I played pretty poorly because I was afraid to land a disc on the water/thin ice. I would like to play again in better weather conditions. Overall, it was a good play and worth a trip over if you're in the area. Idaho residents would be wise to buy a $10 year-long state park pass so they save some entrance fee money.
Price is now $5 to park, not a bad park the holes are set up nicely. Hole markers are on the ground and pretty hard to spot. Gave it 3 links cause you have to pay and it takes some time for first timers to the course.
Courses Close By
- HP East Park, Boise ID US
- Ann Morrison Park Southeast, Boise ID US
- Osborne Park Disc Golf Course, Nampa ID US
- West Park, Nampa ID US
- Bogus Basin Pioneer, Boise ID US
- Columbia Village DGC, Boise ID US
- New Plymouth Disc Golf Course, New Plymouth ID US
- Optimist Park, Mountain Home ID US
- Tamarack Resort, Donnelly ID US
- Three Island Crossing State Park, Glenns Ferry ID US