DeBell Disc Golf Course
Fun course if you are in the area. It lacks the terrain interest to rate better, but the roller shots can be exciting and it is nice to have a course to play in Burbank.
This is a really nice coarse to play. Its a basic coarse with some fun mandatories. Very clean and very friendly. Great for begginers. The only problem we found was the tees there just two orange rocks, hopefully they put in tees for disc golf to. Overall it gets a 4.
Courses Close By
- Verdugo Hills Golf Course, Tujunga CA US(4 votes)
- Oak Grove (Hahamongna Park), Pasadena CA US(10 votes)
- Chavez Ridge Disc Golf Course at Elysian, Los Angeles CA US(12 votes)
- Sylmar (Veterans Park), Sylmar CA US(8 votes)
- Whittier Narrows Park, South El Monte CA US(6 votes)
- Central Park Disc Golf Course, Santa Clarita CA US(4 votes)
- Northside Park, Azusa CA US(2 votes)
- Mt. Waterman Disc Golf Course, La Canada CA US(1 vote)
- Private Anderson Park, Carson CA US(2 votes)
- Mills Park, Carson CA US(3 votes)