Not a bad course to start off with for the week to get warmed up quick and easy. Pretty flat, not very wide and adjacent not only to a park where kids and families play, but an apartment complex. This is not a course in the traditional sense of the long winded holes and abundant forests, but that doesn't mean you can't make it fun.
My rating reflects the course and auxiliary play. I have been shooting on here as practice for quite some time. Mainly on whipping discs around trees and getting across the field with the guerrilla play which really keeps things interesting and challenging. It is also a great spot to break in new discs and practice new shots or steps so you can figure out flight patterns and get in your groove before you risk losing discs to a much woodier course.
No real obstacles aside for the generous amounts of trees blocking baskets. No skill shots where the analysis and precision is "life-or-death" because you can be totally off your mark off the tee and make it up with a reasonable approach shot and still make par almost every time.
# of holes: 1/5
Variety: 3/5 (due to guerrilla play)
I appreciate this course and the community effort behind keeping it alive. Not worth a long trek, but if you're a local you can't complain.
Just moved to California and this is the closest course to where I live so it was the first one I checked out. It didn't look too promising when I got there, but I played it anyways. Short course adjacent to a multi-use park. All holes under 300ft, very flat, virtually no obstacles. Some signage missing.
# of holes: 2/5
I probably won't be coming back to this course, but on the upside it would be a good course to practice on or take beginners to.
Courses Close By
- Whittier Narrows Park, South El Monte CA US(6 votes)
- Mt. Waterman Disc Golf Course, CA US(1 vote)
- Oak Grove (Hahamongna Park), Pasadena CA US(10 votes)
- La Mirada Regional Park - Back 18, La Mirada CA US(1 vote)
- La Mirada Regional Park - Lake 18, La Mirada CA US(13 votes)
- Mt. Baldy Disc Golf Course, Mt. Baldy CA USNo votes yet
- Chavez Ridge Disc Golf Course at Elysian, Los Angeles CA US(11 votes)
- Ralph M. Lewis Park, Rancho Cucamonga CA USNo votes yet
- Prado Regional Park Disc Golf Course, Chino CA US(4 votes)
- Sky High Disc Golf Course at Mtn. High North, Wrightwood CA US(3 votes)