Comanche Trail Park - Mountain
Great, little used course, except for locals and tourneys. Well worth the stop if you are driving through. You may want to call the course pro if you are stopping by though, the holes may be tough to find, no signs.
A consistently good player can shoot 9 down on the front 9. The holes are short, challenging but park-able. The back 9 opens up a bit and makes throws more challenging and putts mean more. The lake 9 is a mix of the two. Four birdie holes and others that are two-drive long and blind shots.
I've played this course since the day it opened and it still challenges me to try new things.
Courses Close By
- Comanche Trail Park - Lake, Big Spring TX US
- Birdwell Park, Big Spring TX US
- Cowden Park, Midland TX US
- Forrest Park, Lamesa TX US
- Towle Park Disc Golf Course, Snyder TX US
- Comanche Trail - East, Odessa TX US
- McKinney Park Disc Golf Course, Odessa TX US
- Comanche Trail - West, Odessa TX US
- Newman Park, Sweetwater TX US
- North Concho Park, San Angelo TX US