Comanche Trail Park - Mountain
Great, little used course, except for locals and tourneys. Well worth the stop if you are driving through. You may want to call the course pro if you are stopping by though, the holes may be tough to find, no signs.
A consistently good player can shoot 9 down on the front 9. The holes are short, challenging but park-able. The back 9 opens up a bit and makes throws more challenging and putts mean more. The lake 9 is a mix of the two. Four birdie holes and others that are two-drive long and blind shots.
I've played this course since the day it opened and it still challenges me to try new things.
Courses Close By
- Comanche Trail Park - Lake, Big Spring TX USNo votes yet
- Birdwell Park, Big Spring TX USNo votes yet
- Cowden Park, Midland TX USNo votes yet
- Forrest Park, Lamesa TX USNo votes yet
- Towle Park Disc Golf Course, Snyder TX USNo votes yet
- Comanche Trail - East, Odessa TX USNo votes yet
- McKinney Park Disc Golf Course, Odessa TX USNo votes yet
- Comanche Trail - West, Odessa TX USNo votes yet
- Newman Park, Sweetwater TX USNo votes yet
- North Concho Park, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet