Buck Creek State Park
Course is fun to play after they re-designed it a couple of years ago, however just played it and it looks like they moved the pins around again and it has taken a step in the wrong direction. Some of the new locations do not make much sense and hardly require anything that could be a disc golf shot
Good elevation changes and hole variety. Would like to see better markers with distances and pars listed. A course map would also be helpful. Trying to find next tee is often challenging. Tee boxes are now all concrete.
this course is great. it could use some paved tee boxes but it is still a cool course. cabins available to rent on a nice lake. very scenic and hilly for ohio. front nine in woods back nine in open. be careful for the poison ivy and chiggers! oh, and don't play glow disc here. the rangers will catch you.
Courses Close By
- Wittenberg University, Springfield OH US(1 vote)
- Urbana Hilltop Disc Golf at Melvin Miller Park, Urbana OH US(1 vote)
- Cedarville University, Cedarville OH USNo votes yet
- Handyman Ace Hardware Disc Golf Course, Fairborn OH US(3 votes)
- Herbert C. Huber Park, Huber Heights OH USNo votes yet
- Tipp City Disc Golf Course, Tipp City OH USNo votes yet
- Pastime Park Disc Golf Course, Plain City OH US(2 votes)
- Community Park Disc Golf Course, Troy OH USNo votes yet
- Marysville Disc Golf Course, Marysville OH US(2 votes)
- Belmont Park, Dayton OH US(6 votes)