B. B. Owen Park
This course makes good use of the land area available. The other reviewers are right that there's nothing spectacular about the course. On the other hand, for being a relatively small landlocked plot of land in Northeast Dallas, it plays just fine. That's why it's packed all the time. City of Dallas needs more courses - poor BB Owen can't support the interest all by itself.
agree with the other reviews - average really describes this course. nothing memorable.
This is my "home" course and it is quite an enjoyable fair course. I agree with the previous reviewer in everything except that the course is much more fair to lefties. If I could, I'd give it 3.5 links, but will give it 3 here so as not to inflate the rating.
This is just an average course consisting entirely of holes all within 350 feet or less. Some pin placements when in the long position(mostly on the back 9) are tucked in the tree line making it almost impossible for birdies unless you have a perfectly placed tee shot, but since the course is mostly open you won't have too many obstacles until you get to the pin where you have creek bank slopes and some bad roll aways come into play. The wind comes into play more on the front 9 than the back 9 because of the tree line on the back 9. OVERALL-the course is fair to both left and right handed players, no high risk involved unless the pins are in long position and you're looking for birdies
Courses Close By
- Audubon Park , Garland TX US
- Porter Park Disc Golf Course, Mesquite TX US
- Springfield Park, Rowlett TX US
- UT Dallas Alumni Disc Golf Course, Richardson TX US
- DeBusk Park Disc Golf Course, Mesquite TX US
- Paschall Park, Mesquite TX US
- Shawnee Park, Plano TX US
- Crawford Memorial Park, Dallas TX US
- Jimmy Porter Park, Carrollton TX US
- Greenbelt Park, Carrollton TX US