Zimmerman City Park DGC
Best free disc golf course in the area. Tees were clearly marked and we'll maintained. Baskets were numbered and easy to see. After the 1st few holes there is a lot of trees making this course callenging yet rewarding.
Very Fun course and good next level course. First 7 are open, most of the rest are wooded. Pretty flat. Distance between start and finish is a ways. Plan to park by finish in the future.
Difficulty: 3 (Nice to start out with easier holes)
Course: 4 (not the best marked, but found it intuitive first trip)
Fun factor: 4
Traffic: 5 (no waiting)
Disc Eater: 5 (you have to screw up bad to lose a disc)
Might make a nice weekend day trip for northern cities players to do an Elk River-Zimmerman-Princeton-Springvale-Cambridge-Isanti-Blue Ribbon Pines circuit.
Courses Close By
- Twin Lakes Park, Nowthen MN USNo votes yet
- Hudson Woods, Big Lake MN USNo votes yet
- Lions Park III, Elk River MN US(2 votes)
- Riebe Park, Princeton MN US(2 votes)
- River Oaks Park, Big Lake MN USNo votes yet
- Oak Grove Preserve, Oak Grove MN US(1 vote)
- Becker City Park, Becker MN US(1 vote)
- Par-West, Monticello MN US(1 vote)
- Springvale Disc Golf Course, Cambridge MN US(2 votes)
- VisionQuest, Cedar MN USNo votes yet