Woodland Mound Park
A somewhat hard course, lots of trees, bridges and it is busy most of the time, but moves fast.
It is also easy to lose your discs here, either up in a tree or in the woods. Other than that, it's a really fun course.
Courses Close By
- Johnson Hills Park, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Amelia, Amelia OH US(1 vote)
- Alexandria Park, Alexandria KY US(1 vote)
- Highland Hills Park, Fort Thomas KY USNo votes yet
- A. J. Jolly Park, Alexandria KY USNo votes yet
- Gauche Park, Owensville OH USNo votes yet
- Karl Von Coldewey Disc Golf at Leming Community Park, Milford OH USNo votes yet
- Burnet Woods (Univ. of Cincinnati), Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- St. Bernard Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Surge Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet